Guidelines for effective and efficient action in IED incidents, procedures to be followed and offering support.
Operational (crisis) management of a company or (government) institution. The training is an important addition to the knowledge base of a safety coordinator, (head) emergency response team, security officer, safety officer, department head and (team leader) bomb reconnaissance.
The following learning objectives are part of the training:
- Providing assistance in investigations by (semi-) government institutions
- building knowledge of effective, safe and efficient reconnaissance after an explosive threat.
- being able to identify on main groups of improvised explosives.
- acquire knowledge of protective and security measures in case of bomb incidents.
- being able to collect the correct data, necessary for detailed reporting to the institution and the police, when improvised explosives are found.
- being able to take primary (safety and protective) measures when encountering a (suspected) improvised explosive device.
Participants receive a curriculum package that is also suitable as a reference work.
After completing the training, the student can safely and efficiently participate in or control a reconnaissance action after an explosion threat. The participant will also know how to take appropriate safety measures and fully inform relevant (police) services about the (suspected) improvised explosive device found.
Participants will receive a proof of participation.