A practical and theoretical preparation for the treatment of bomb threats.
The training has been specially developed for telephone operators, call center employees, control room / reception staff, (management) secretaries, safety officers and emergency response personnel who may be confronted with (telephone) bomb reports.
This training teaches a systematic approach to threats with improvised explosives. The course Handling of Bomb Threats aims to prepare the student in a theoretical and practical sense for the safe, effective and efficient handling of activities that follow a bomb notification, bomb threat or the actual discovery of an improvised explosive device. In this way, a bomb threat can be handled safely and efficiently.
The content of the training:
- Types of bomb threats
- The purpose of a bomb threat
- Chronological overview of a bomb incident
- Public and semi-public services involved
- Handling of the notification conversation and the collection of crucial data
- Procedures and regulations
- The evaluation of the threat
- The “First Hour” (getting to grips with the incident)
- Bomb threat examples
- Evaluation and closure
You will know how to respond correctly to the bomb notification call and ask the right questions, so that an incident may need to be scaled up less or even prevented.
At the end of this one-day training, each participant will receive a certificate of participation.