This training is intended for ammunition and UXO experts who want to broaden and deepen their knowledge in the field of World War I ammunition.
Executive staff of explosives soil survey companies who are responsible for explosives safety, the handling and/or approaching of remnants of war, identifying the explosives found and securing the situation on Belgian territory.
The following topics are covered, among others:
• The history of chemical warfare
• General info about chemically charged projectiles
• Recognition of chemically charged projectiles
• Chemical substances
• Security measures when finding and / or manipulating chemical ammunition
• German, French and British ammunition used in WWI
Participants receive a curriculum package that is also suitable as a reference work.
After completing the training you will have insight into the specific aspects of chemical and other munitions from the First World War.
Participants will receive a proof of participation.