UXO Offshore Course
This training provides insight into various aspects of maritime UXO detection and research.
Professionals who are (indirectly) involved in explosives for water bottom research projects in Dutch waters.
The content fully complies with relevant Dutch legislation in the field of UXO research (the WSCS-OCE). The following topics are covered, among others:
- Historical research
- Project Risk Analysis and measures
- Detection and Survey techniques
- Determining the search target
- ROV vs diving
- Underwater Ammunition
- Maritime UXO clearance
Participants receive a curriculum which is also suitable as reference work.
After completing the training, the participant will have the insight into the specific aspects of maritime UXO clearance within Dutch borders and will be able to translate this into a correct project implementation.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Duration: 2 days
- Required Prior education: none
- Admission criteria: Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma: Certificate of participation
- Location: REASeuro training center in Riel or in-company, streaming or e-learning (app)
- Particularities: Participants must be in possession of a laptop with the possibility of wireless internet