This very extensive training program guides the Assistant OCE expert towards the UXO Expert level; the second level of expertise within the industry.
Operational personnel (assistant UXO expert) of soil research companies carrying responsibility for explosives safety, UXO approach, identification and situation security.
The content fully complies with the applicable legislation on explosives soil research (the WSCS-OCE). During this training, ammunition-technical knowledge is acquired through the detailed review of ammunition articles. Furthermore, the emphasis lies on making the explosive accessible, UXO identification, assessing and securing the situation, including the storage of explosives found. The course is concluded with a test exam consisting of the components theory, practice and ammunition recognition. The measuring equipment will be provided by REASeuro. In this practical training you will be prepared to function as an explosives detection expert.
Digital teaching material
During the training you can use the very extensive curriculum package for UXO Experts.
You are better prepared for the UXO Expert exam. You have detailed knowledge of ammunition technology and the main groups of ammunition. After the training you master the approaching, identifying and securing of explosives, including safety aspects.
After the training, the exam can be taken via the REASeuro Competence Center. If you obtain a satisfactory result for the exam, you will receive the “OCE expert” certificate.
- Duration: 25 days, 5 modules of 5 days (these are planned at intervals)
- Required prior education: Certificate Assistant UXO Expert Level, 2 years of demonstrable experience as an Assistant UXO Expert Level
- Admission criteria: Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma: Certificate Assistant UXO Expert Level
- Certificate validity: 3 years
- Location: REASeuro training center in Riel
- Particularities: Participants must be in possession of a laptop with the possibility of wireless internet