(Mine) Ammunition Awareness
Useful for staff operation in (inter)national theaters with the possibility to encounter explosives.
Employees of companies and organizations who for commercial, humanitarian or military reasons, regularly or occasionally visit crisis areas in, for example, Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe, where there is an increased likelihood of finding dangerous explosives.
The training content is specially tailored towards ammunition that is found in the destination area. Special attention is paid to the recognition and the specific dangers that apply to each ammunition type.
During the training, the following topics will be handled:
- Ammunition recognition
- Effects of explosives
- Recognition of mines and minefields
- Safety and protective measures
- Notification procedures
- Practical scenarios
Participants receive a copy of the “Ammunition Awareness” curriculum which is also suitable as reference work.
To acquire the required knowledge in the recognition and subsequent safe handling of explosives, harmless ammunition samples will be displayed.
- To be able to explore UXO from a distance.
- Being able to identify on main groups of UXO.
- Being able to implement safety measures.
- Being able to carry out protective measures.
- The ability to collect the data necessary for the preparation of a detailed report of UXO.
You have basic knowledge and skills in the field of ammunition. With this knowledge and skills you increase safety for yourself and your colleagues.
At the end of this one-day course, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
- Duration : 1 day
- Required Prior education : none
- Admission criteria : Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma : Declaration of participation
- Certificate validity : REASeuro advises to attend a training day every 3 years
- Location : REASeuro training center in Riel , in-company or streaming
- Particularities : none