Maritime Awareness Course
In-depth training for ammunition experts, aimed at maritime UXO.
“Former” EOD experts of all nationalities, who deal with UXO in Dutch or international waters.
The following topics are covered, among others:
- WWI and WWII history
- Artillery ammunition
- Air-dropped munitions
- Underwater munitions (Sea and river mines, Torpedoes, Depth charges)
- Dump and practice areas
- Descent recognition
- Visit to a mint model hall
Participants receive a curriculum which is also suitable as reference work.
Following the training, you will have updated knowledge about the functioning and dangers of specific maritime UXO.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Duration: 1,5 days
- Required Prior education: EOD background
- Admission criteria: Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma: Certificate of participation
- Location: REASeuro training center in Riel or in-company, streaming or e-learning (app)
- Particularities: Participants must be in possession of a laptop with the possibility of wireless internet