IED Bomb Scout Team Leader
Deepening and broadening for experienced bomb explorers.
Trained and experienced IED Bomb Scouts who are deployed as IED Team leader at (private) companies and governmental institutions.
In addition to the aspects of bomb scouting procedures, the course will also cover:
- Threat analysis
- Various search methods
- Development of a plans
- The briefing of the bomb scouts and incident management
A part of the training is dedicated to regulations, responsibilities as well as evaluation and registration of the IED incident. You will be instructed on handling short-term and long-term IED incidents and you will receive information about counterterrorism that explains the current threat level in the Netherlands. Any new techniques or procedures will be explained.
Participants receive an extensive teaching material package that can also serve as a reference work in the event of unexpected incidents.
You will be able to act in a targeted and efficient manner, from the bomb noticfication or bomb threat to the settlement of the incident. This increases safety, prevents material / financial damage and possible negative publicity.
This course is examined. If you have passed the exam result, you will obtain the “Team Leader IED Bomb Scout” certificate.
- Duration : 2 days
- Required Prior education : Certificate IED Bomb Scout
- Admission criteria : Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma : Certificate + identification pass Team Leader IED Bomb Scout
- Certificate validity : REASeuro advises to attend a training day every year
- Location : REASeuro training center in Riel or in-company
- Particularities : Participants must take into account any evening study