Crisis management IED-Incidents
Guidelines for independent and efficient action in the event of incidents.
TThe (crisis) management staff of a company. The training is intended for the management of a company, but also desirable for safety and security officers, departmental heads and bomb scout team leaders.
Bomb threats within companies are being examined. Among other things, it discusses how an organization should respond when a bomb alert (by i.e. phone) is received, and what possibilities and considerations there may be to clear a location or not.
The composition and applications of improvised explosives, counterterrorism in the Netherlands and the procedures and responsibilities in the event of incidents are discussed.
You are advised on how to deal with short-term and long-term IED incidents within your company. You will receive written information about bomb exploration that can serve as a reference for IED incidents.
The approach to a bomb threat becomes more manageable. You are better prepared for acting upon a possible threat with explosives.
At the end of this one-day course, each participant receives a certificate of participation.
- Duration : 1 day
- Required Prior education : none
- Admission criteria : Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma : Declaration of participation
- Certificate validity : REASeuro advises to attend a training day every year
- Location : REASeuro training center in Riel or in-company, streaming or e-learning (via app)
- Particularities : none