Chemical and other ammunition from WWI
This training is intended for ammunition experts who want to broaden and deepen their knowledge in the field of ammunition from the First World War.
Personnel of UXO research companies who are responsible for explosives safety on Belgian soil, as well as the approaching, identifying and securing of explosives found.
The following topics are covered, among others:
• History of chemical warfare
• General info of chemical projectiles
• Recognition of chemically charged projectiles
• Chemical substances
• Safety measures for finding and / or manipulating chemical ammunition
• German, French and British ammunition used in WWI
Participants receive a curriculum which is also suitable as reference work.
After following the training you will have insights into the specific aspects of chemical and other ammunition from the First World War.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Duration: 1 day
- Required Prior education: UXO expert level or professional ammunition-technical background
- Admission criteria: Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma: Certificate of participation
- Location: REASeuro training center in Riel or in-company, streaming or e-learning (via app)
- Particularities: Participants must be in possession of a laptop with the possibility of wireless internet