Assistant UXO Expert
This training takes you to the first level of expertise within the explosives investigation industry.
The content fully complies with the legislation on explosives soil research (the WSCS-OCE). The various detection methods are covered, whereby metal detection will be discussed extensively. Participants are familiarized with the basic concepts of detection and the different forms of detection. The course also deals with ammunition recognition, explosive substances, interpretation of measurement data, excavating, identifying and temporarily securing the situation. Theoretical and practical training exchange each other daily. The practical training takes place at our practice areas. The course will be concluded with a test exam. The measuring equipment is provided by REASeuro.
At the end of this training you will be able to work within a team of UXO Experts and civil engineering staff. You are the expert in the field of search equipment and search methods.
Following the training, the exam can be taken through REASeuro Competence Center. If you obtain a satisfactory result for the exam, you will receive the certificate ‘Assistant UXO Expert’.
- Duration: 7 days
- Required prior education: none
- Admission criteria: Check identity document statement participant and / or employer
- Diploma: Certificate Basic Knowledge UXO
- Certificate validity: 3 years
- Location: REASeuro training center in Riel
- Particularities: Participants must be in possession of a laptop with the possibility of wireless internet